News Corp to buy property website firm Move for $950m

Purchase will provide new revenue source for Rupert Murdochs company in tough market for traditional media advertising

Rupert Murdochs News Corp has agreed to buy Move, a US property website business, for $950m (£586m) in a bet on the recovery in the worlds biggest housing market.


News Corp will buy 80% of the realtor.com owners shares and REA Group, an Australian property site controlled by News Corp, will buy the remaining 20%.


Continue reading...



via Business Feeds

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment